With the help ofa top-tier tax return preparation software, like ATX, you can easily file your taxes from the comfort of your home. And you don’t need to hire any professional for that either. The ATX application is designed to be suitable for all, be it a small accounting firm, a freelance accountant or an individual simply trying to file his taxes. The desktop solution of this program also contains a library of tax compliance forms which are easy to access and use. If you want a seamless workflow, simply get the ATX integrated with practice management and the tax law research systems. With this software you’ll have access to all the necessary tax compliances and complete documentation of more than 7000 forms easily. The user-friendly interface and multi-tasking platformhelp to easily navigate through different fields.
And even though there can be some trouble during performance, they can be fixed by following some simple steps and with the help of the exceptional support. For instance, the printing issue is a pretty common one with the ATX software.
The problems can be of two types.
- When trying to print your tax return files, it may show error with a message saying “There was an error while printing this document”. And when the printout comes out, you’ll find it to be blank. In this case, you can try installing .Net 4.6.1 from the given link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49982 to solve the issue. In case the problem persists, simply call the customer care service.
- It will state that the printer is not available or you may be unable to Change Printer. In that case, you can do two things:
- Change the Default Windows Printer
- First close all the ATX software running.
- Then click on the Windows Start button.
- From there go to Control Panel and then double-click on the Printers option.
- Here you can choose a different printer as the default by right-clicking on it and then selecting the Set as Default option.
- Now open the ATX software again.
- Go to the Return menu and find the Change Printer option from there.
- Set a new printer and close the ATX tax software.
- You can go back to this option and change your printer back if you wished later.
- Print Check
- To do print checks, first, ensure that the printer driver and PCL version are up to date.
- If you’re using a network printer, then ensure that it’s been set up as a local printer. You can do this with a custom-defined Standard TCP/IP port using the printer-specific PCL driver.
For any other general printer issues, try updating the driver or you can even add a second copy of the printer. If you are a user of Windows 7 or Vista, then first make sure that they support the printer you’re using as many old printers do not have the updated drivers required for these latest versions of Windows.
All in all, just following these few simple tips should help you resolve the printing issues you can face while using ATX Tech Customer Support Number.