If you need solution regarding your finance, tax returns and payroll management, the first idea that come to us is hiring a professional in this matter. But keeping an in-house accountant or even outsourcing the service can be rather expensive for a start-up. This is where the software for accounting and payroll gains popularity. One of the most popular payroll management software accessed across the world is the QuickBooks by intuit. There are several versions of the software and it is operational on laptops, desktops and mobile phone which run on windows as well as IOS or android. The versatility of the software along with affordable subscription plan, make it a good choice. However, it has certain technical glitches at times which are inevitable for any kind of software. However, the efficient customer service department and their round the clock availability make sure that you get all the help you need.
One of the problem that QuickBooks users often face is the error of ps058. In other words, it is the error which occurs usually when you are preparing to update the payroll or install it. There are several reasons behind the problem:
- Disrupted internet
- Inability to open the software correctly
- Not adept with how to run the QuickBooks payroll software on your device.
- Trouble while decrypting and installing individual files
Steps to fix error ps058
- The first thing that should be done is updating the QuickBooks software on your desktop to the latest available version through the help menu and then by clicking updated QuickBooks. Click on update now and the close and reopen QuickBooks. Once this is properly executed, you can install the payroll updates. This can be done through the employee tab under which you will find the option to update the payroll.
- Once the first step is done, you can go and check the QuickBooks log file and look for errors in the company data. Keeping the QuickBooks window open, click ctrl+1 or F2. Next you have to click on F3 to go to the product information screen. Next, go and click on the Open file tab and then you can reach the tech help windows. There you will find the QBWin.log to the respective file. Check for any kind of error code that comes up when you click on this specific tab.
- If there is no visible error message that is coming up then you have to once close the QuickBooks desktop and go to the reboot.bat utility. Reboot your computer and then re-open QuickBooks. Try installing the payroll update again. If the trouble persists, users can also opt to repair QuickBooks desktop. Other than that, you can also seek help from the QuickBooks Payroll Customer Care Number.
The QuickBooks customer service number is available round the clock for providing assistance with any kind of problem you face. New users who are not familiar with the QuickBooks features can particularly benefit from this helpline and make sure that they are able to enjoy all the features and functions of the software round the clock.